Hello Do Something
A huge thanks to everyone who came out to the first meeting and is excited about making this group a good one.
I hope everyone has had a good January so far and is raring to get started on our our 2nd ever meeting that is coming up on Wednesday, February 6
First, here is a list of the "homework" from the last meeting.
1. Send Valentine to Creigh Deeds (support SB446)
2. Brainstorm about monthly days of action
3. Generate new homework assignments
Outreach (Jennifer, Kelly, Dawn)
Create a blog (Peter)
Distribute contact list and notes (Hannah, Jennifer)
So what do we need to do between now and the 6th to plan and promote the meeting?
Here are a few things I can think of, just to get us started. Next to each item indicates where volunteers are needed. Please sign yourself up for something!
1. Come up with an outreach email -- volunteer?
2. Forward email onto listservs, pass on to friends and around the office -- everyone
3. Create flyer advertising the event -- volunteer?
4. Post flyers around town (see Jennifer's list) -- everyone
5. Plan agenda for next meeting -- volunteers?
6. Come up with homework for next meeting -- volunteer?
Hope to hear from you soon!